St. Francis Basilica in Assisi is one of the stops on the pilgrimage.
Bl. Kateri Tekakwitha Region is sponsoring a pilgrimage to Assisi and Rome May 27 - June 5, 2012 (rescheduled from Sept. 2011).
Pilgrimage leaders are Regional Minister Mary Frances Charsky, SFO, and Regional Spiritual Assistant Fr. Richard Trezza, OFM, who will serve as chaplain.
The estimated price of $2,885 per person includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Newark to Rome
- All airport taxes and fees
- Five nights in Assisi at St. Anthony’s Guesthouse
- Three nights in Rome at Casa Santa Maria alle Fornaci Guesthouse
- Deluxe motorcoach throughout tour
- Breakfast daily
- Three lunches
- Three dinners
- All admissions per itinerary
- All sightseeing listed in itinerary
- Handling of one suitcase
- Baggage tags
- Professional escort & local guide services
- Gratuities for driver, escort & local guides
To reserve a spot ($250 deposit per person ), contact Dube Travel (part of Travel Leaders) of Auburn, Maine at 1-800-879-3823 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.